Want a free way to add value to all of your Kajabi courses while helping your students to learn more and retain the information better? Try designing PDF reports with Canva and adding those to each module of your Kajabi courses.
One of the easiest ways to add value to your course is to provide accompanying reports.
These reports could be 30-day guides, summaries of the videos, workbooks, or supplementary bonuses on related subjects or common questions, problems or frustrations your students may have as they watch your course.
Now you might be thinking, adding reports to my course sounds great but who has the time or extra money to make that happen? Luckily for you, Canva has a whole library of free templates and tools to customize that will make designing reports a breeze. In this article, we’ll take a look at designing PDF reports with Canva, a free tool that will allow you to create high-quality professional looking reports in just a few minutes.
- The first thing you’ll need is a Canva account, so if you haven’t already, head over to Canva.com and sign up. Once you have your account setup you’ll see Canva’s beautiful and extensive library of templates on this screen here:
- Select the Report Template and you’ll see this screen where you can select from hundreds of different types of reports:
- Once you select your template, you can use the sidebar tools to add elements such as free photos, grids, illustrations, icons, charts and shapes to bring your report to life:
- You can also add text with a wide variety of fonts including adding both headings and subheadings to your report. You can change the background color of the report using the BKGROUND tab on the sidebar to make sure that your reports match the overall theme of your course:
- Lastly, if you want to upload images from your computer or social media, you can do that as well as purchase images Canva offers for as little as $1 each by using the uploads tab:
Once you’re done adding information and editing your report, you can choose to share it or download it as a PDF.
If you want to share the report with a client, co-worker or on social media all you have to do is hit the share button in the Canva header.
Once you click on Share, this menu will pop up asking you if you want to invite a team member to help edit the report, either on Canva or as a link:
You can also choose to share the report on social media if you’re creating it as a lead magnet or a give away! If you want to include reports exclusively with your Kajabi course, then you’ll want to click on Download.
Once you’ve clicked download, it will ask you what file type you want to download the file as: JPG, PNG, or PDF. You’ll want to make sure to select "Print PDF" and to click on the box marked "Crop Marks" and "Bleed" to make sure that your PDF comes out the highest possible quality.
Let’s quickly re-cap, in order to design PDF reports with Canva, you will need to
- Create a Canva account
- Select the Report design template from the template menu
- Select a specific template
- Add your information, images, charts etc and edit the PDF
- Save and either share or download as a PDF
You now know everything you need to know about designing PDF reports with Canva, so get out there and make it happen!