- First, navigate to your Pipelines tab and click +New Pipeline:
Next, you'll have the option to choose between three Pipeline Blueprints:
Additionally, you can choose our Blank Blueprint, which allows you to build your own from scratch!
- Click View for the Blueprint you wish to start your Pipeline with to continue. For the purposes of this walkthrough, we will build using the Free Report Blueprint. We highly recommend that you read the "How to use this Pipeline" section, including the Quick Tips (included here). Then click Generate Free Report Pipeline:
- Next, name your Pipeline, upload your PDF, and click Save. This will be the PDF that they automatically download when they click the CTA button in your Pipeline:
On the next page you'll find that Kajabi has generated a Landing Page (named Email Capture), an Opt-in Form, a Thank You Email for that form, and a Landing Page to download your Free Report:
- Scroll down the page to see Form Submissions, Email Sequence Stats, as well as to Edit these specific steps:
Next, let's edit the initial Landing Page. To do this, click on the icon:
- If you click on the CTA buttons, you'll see that we have already configured them to trigger a Two Step Opt-in Form. To edit your Two Step Opt-in Form, click on that setting in your left sidebar:
- To see your Opt-in form, check the Show Popup box:
- Then, you can customize the progress bar, title, or even change your Opt-in Form preference by clicking on the appropriate area:
- After clicking Save, head back to the Two Step Opt-in Settings to uncheck the Show Popup box. To return to your Pipeline, click the breadcrumb at the top of your page:
- Additionally, if you click to edit the Download Page, you'll see that the PDF has already been attached for you! Kajabi will send your visitor to a URL with your Free PDF upon clicking the Download button.
This is all great, but what if you want to add more great content to your Pipeline? Simply click on your Pipeline page and choose between the options given. You can either choose a New Landing Page, which then gives you a host of pre-made Premier templates to choose from:
- You can choose an existing Landing Page, giving you the option to choose right there:
- Or, you can choose a Checkout Page for a specific Offer. If you choose an Offer, they will always appear last in your Pipeline:
- A great feature included with choosing an Offer is that you can add Products to it right from your Pipeline Dashboard by clicking on the icon:
- To Rename or Delete your Pipeline, click on the 3 dots next to the Pipeline Pages title:
- To change the order of page within a Pipeline, use the hamburger icons to the right of each page to drag them into place:
- At the bottom of each page of your Pipeline, you have the option to remove it by clicking here:
- Lastly, to preview or share your Pipeline, click Preview or Get Link in the upper-right corner of your Pipeline Dashboard:
We hope you enjoy the incredible new features at your fingertips. Please feel free to reach out to your Hero Coaches if you have any further questions!