Complete this guide to learn how to choose Roles and Site Limitations for your Admin Users!
Note: Only account owners can manage admin privileges.
- First, navigate to your Admin Users list by clicking on your Site Tab > Account > Users:
- Next, either create a new Admin User by clicking or click on an existing User
- Next, scroll down the the Role section and select the role you wish to assign to this Admin User
- Administrators have the same permission as owners, with the exception of Stripe Connections
- Assistants are able to delete and modify site content, but cannot see your financial report data
- Moderators can moderate site comments only
- Additionally, you can choose which sites you wish for them to have access to. Simply choose from the list in the Sites section and only the selected sites will be visible to them. Then click Save: