In the first step of creating a Pipeline, you will be prompted to upload the Free PDF that will be offered in the first email of your email sequence:
What if you missed this step or need to replace the file? In order to add a PDF to the email link after the fact it must be hosted somewhere. If you already have the image hosted, click here to skip these initial instructions. However, Kajabi will host images for you!
- First, create a new Landing Page using the Premier theme and edit the CTA button:
- Next, click the DOWNLOAD button in the Preview area. The left sidebar will adjust to allow you to change the button's settings.
- Change the CTA Action to Download a File
- Upload your PDF
- Once you see that the PDF has uploaded, click Save:
- Click Preview:
- Click the Download button:
- Copy the URL in the browser:
- Once you have copied this URL, go to the Pipeline you wish to add this to, click on the Email Sequence, then click on the Email that should include the PDF:
- Once your Email Sequence has loaded, click on the link in the email that is supposed to download the PDF for the member, then click the Insert/Edit link button:
- Now, insert the link from the browser of your Download in the previous step and paste it into the URL space provided. Then click Save:
- Next, click one more time until you receive this message:
- Great job! To test this out, click Preview in the upper right-hand corner, then click Send Preview and check your email!