After reading this article, you can either choose for every visitor to your site to be automatically opted-in to receive marketing emails, or give them a choice to opt-in when they fill out an Opt-in Form or purchase an Offer.
- First, go to your Settings tab:
- Then, scroll down to the Checkout Page Opt-in section. It will give you 3 options:
- Optional - Members can choose to be on your email list by checking an opt-in box at checkout.
- Automatic - The opt-in checkbox will be hidden and members will be automatically added to your email list when they purchase something from you.
- Disabled - The opt-in checkbox will be hidden and members will not be added to your email list.
- After reading the yellow notice, make your choice and click Save!
Note: This process only affects members who fill out a form or purchase an offer. This does not apply to members that you have imported manually.