Adding Contacts or Subscribers
A contact or subscriber is someone who has opted into your mailing list granting you the permission to send them marketing emails. In this article you'll learn how you can import your list of contacts to your New Kajabi site.
Before You Start
- Requirement: Only import subscribers who have explicitly agreed to join your mailing list(s). Please read our Email Import-Permission-Spam article for more information.
- Note: You'll need your list to be in CSV format with two fields: Full Name and Email (DO NOT separate First Name and Last Name into different fields).
- Example: Jane Doe,email@example.com
From your dashboard:
- Click on People:
- Next, click +Add People in the top right corner:
- Finally, select Import Multiple People:
- Paste your CSV data (read the note above regarding the CSV format),
- Optional: Choose an offer to add them to this will give them free access to any products associated with the offer
Tip: If you need to segment this list, we recommend creating an Offer that DOES NOT contain a product. This way you can target the list members by Offer Name. You can also tag subscribers individually.
- Confirm "Subscribe to marketing emails" is checked off
- Review the terms and agree to terms
- Click Save to import