Website themes allow you to customize the look of your website with just a few clicks. Each website theme can be customized independently from each other.
Note: Switching between website themes will not affect your content, comments, or admin settings. Follow this guide to learn how to edit your website theme.
The website theme editor allows you to customize your site theme and preview it simultaneously.
- The settings are on the left and the Preview Plane is on the right. Clicking an element in the Preview Plane will take you to its corresponding setting on the left.
- To preview your site on different devices, toggle the device button in the bottom-right corner.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top right to view a specific page in your website theme.
- Once you're finished customizing your theme, you can activate it from the Website Appearance tab.
- Click the circle to the left of the title or select Activate from the drop-down menu.
Tip: Activating a new theme will not affect any of your existing content, comments, or admin settings.