Exporting members from Kajabi Next into New Kajabi
Export your student's from Kajabi Next with ease, then grant them access to products in New Kajabi with a member import.
Exporting members from Kajabi Next:
- Go to the Students tab in the course settings
- Click on the Export to CSV button
- First, go to the Student tab in the course settings.
- Click on the Export to CSV button.
Clicking on the button will download a CSV file to your computer containing a list of your student's name and email.
Importing Your Students Into New Kajabi:
Adding People to your products is quick and easy, all you need is their name and email address!
- Click on the People tab
- Click +Import Members at the top right
- Paste the CSV data (name, email) in the box
- Select an offer from the drop-down and click save
Tip: Opening your CSV in a text editor is much more convenient to copy/paste the data. Right click the file on your computer, then select a text editor under the Open With option.
- First, click on the People tab from your Admin Dashboard.
- Next, click the +Import Members button in the top right corner.
- Paste your customer data (name, email) and select the Offer for which you'd like them to have access.
- Click Save. Voila! A new member account has been created for your students, and they will be sent login instructions for their new products!
Voila! A new member account will be created for your students, and they will be sent a Welcome Email with their login instructions for their new products!
Tip: You can customize email templates from the website tab. Click Website > Email templates. Imported members will receive their login details in the Welcome Email.