In most circumstances, you wouldn't want to create more than one site. The exception would be if you have two totally unrelated brands where you would not want to mix members. Follow this guide to learn how to add an additional site to your account.
Creating a new site is simple, just click "my sites" from the user menu on your admin dashboard.
- Open the User Menu in the bottom left corner of your Admin dashboard"
- Click My Sites, then click Add New to create a new site
When creating a new site, know that:
- Members are NOT shared between sites.
- Member Payment Information is NOT shared between sites. (Returning customers will have to give you their credit card information again)
- Products are NOT shared between sites.
- Pages are NOT shared between sites.
- Affiliates are NOT shared between sites.
- Sites are NOT meant to be created for other people or businesses which you do not own.
- Sites are NOT able to be moved to different Kajabi accounts later.
Note: You can have 1 site if you're on the Basic Plan, 3 sites if you're on the Pro Plan and 10 sites if you're on the Premium Plan