Product themes allow you to customize the look of your product with just a few clicks of a button. Each product theme can be customized independently from each other and the website theme. This gives you the ability to change the look for each individual product. Switching between product themes will not affect your content, comments, or settings. Follow this guide to learn how to edit your Product theme.
To access the product theme editor:
- From your dashboard click Products then click on a product:
- Next, click on Appearance:
- Then click on the customize icon:
The product theme editor allows you to customize your theme and preview it simultaneously.
- The settings are on the left and the preview plane is on the right. Clicking an element in the preview plane will take you to its corresponding setting on the left.
- To preview your product on different devices, toggle the device button in the bottom-right corner.
- Use the drop-down menu at the top right to view a specific page in your product theme.
Once you're finished customizing your theme, you can activate it from the Product Appearance tab.
- Click the circle to the left of the title or select activate from the drop-down menu.
Tip: Activating a new theme will not affect any of your existing content, comments, or settings.