Static Pages are useful when you have information or content that doesn't necessarily belong to any of your Products. Some examples would be a "Terms & Conditions" page, or even an "About Me" section. The possibilities are endless!
- Click the Website tab in your Admin Dashboard. Then, click on the Static Pages tab.
- Click +New Page to create a new one!
- Fill out the Title and Content you want to be available on your page. You're free to use HTML and to format it however you'd like!
- If you'd like to add embeddable widgets and other content, click the <> symbol to paste the code in the source code section.
- Create the URL path on which you want this page to be accessible.
Note: Static page URL will always include the /pages subdomain.
- Add a link for the Static Page to a link list.
Tip: If you want to create a link list or edit an existing one, click on the Navigation tab. Click here to learn about link lists.