You can view and edit these templates in your Email Templates settings that can be found under the Website tab.
- From the Kajabi Assistant type and choose Email Templates:
- Next, click on the template that you want to edit:
Here's a quick run-down of what each template is used for:
- Member Welcome Email: This email is sent out to users that are manually imported via the Import People option, or via Webhooks. It includes their login information as well as a link to your site where they can log in.
- Offer Purchase Confirmation: This email is sent out when a user purchases an Offer via the checkout page. Users that purchase directly from your Site will create their own login information, so this template will only provide them with a link where they can log in and not their login information.
- Affiliate Welcome Email: Whenever an Affiliate is created on your Site, they will receive this email with their login information and a link to the Affiliates Dashboard where they can log in.
- Reply Comment Notification: Reply comment notification emails go out to users whenever a reply is made directly to their comment. Notifications do not go out to everyone involved in the thread, only to the author of the parent comment. The email includes a link to where they can view and reply to the comment.
- Member Drip Notification: For each day that new content is available to a member of a Product, they will receive this email notification that includes a link to your site where they can log in and view their new content.
- Announcement Notification: This is sent to members when a product announcement is posted.
- Affiliate Announcement Notification: This is sent to affiliates when you create an affiliate announcement.
- Member Payment Subscription Failed: This is sent to members when payment information does not successfully process.
- Offer Grant Confirmation: This is sent to members when they are granted a new product.