Spread your reach, build your list, and gain new subscribers by embedding your forms to virtually any page on the web. Your embedded forms are customizable and a simple copy and paste will have your forms collecting new subscribers in no time! Follow this guide to learn how to embed a form.
- Create the form (Learn how to create a form here...)
- Click the embed tab at the top
This is where we will configure the look and feel of your embedded form.
The preview window displays a live view of your form. Any saved changes will be displayed in this window.
- Customize the design
- Next, customize the text and copy for the form.
- Save your changes.
Choosing a style
- After you've customized the text, it's time to select the form style.
This setting will determine how the embedded form will be displayed on the web page. Inline embeds are displayed within the web page, and popup forms will be displayed as a popup on the page.
Popup Form Settings:
Loading Delay - How many seconds before the popup appears.
Frequency - Don't show the popup to return visitors for this many days
- Embed the form
Now that the form is configured, it's time to install it onto the web page.
- Scroll to the top, and click the copy button to the right of the form code.