Attaching an effective member start date to an offer will allow you to pre-sell a course and have everyone to gain access to the content at the same time. Follow this guide to learn how to specify an effective start date for an offer.
- First, go to the offers tab and click view for the offer that you'd like to define an effective start date:
- Next, click the offer details tab at the top:
Now scroll down to the Effective member start section and select the on a specific date option:
- Now it's time to specify a date. Click the input box and select a date from the popup window or type the date in this format YYYY-DD-MM:
Once the date is set click save.
- The effective start date is set for January 1, 2017
- John buys the offer on January 10, 2017
- John's start date will be January 1, 2017