An offer is a collection of one or more products that you can sell to your customers. Offers have their own price and checkout flow. Learn how to create an offer below.
- First, open the sales tab in your admin dashboard then click the "offers" Tab:
- Then, click the "+Add New Offer" button at the top-right
- You'll then be brought to the New Offer creation page. In the Offer Details section, you'll add the title, sales page copy, and set the price for the offer:
Note: The sales page copy will be displayed on the right side of the sales page
- In the Price Section, you have three different options for how your Members will pay:
- After you complete the page, click save, and the setup will take you to the next step.
- Click the "add" button to add the products you'd like to be included in the offer.
- You can sell single Products, multiple Products, or even bundle all your Products together!
Tip: Adding product is optional. Choosing to not add a product to an offer can be a great way to sell tickets and/or physical products.
Once you've added all of your products, it's time to configure the checkout process.
- Click the checkout tab at the top:
The checkout tab will contain various settings related to during and after the checkout process.
Tip: Use the checkout page URL to send a member directly to the checkout page to purchase the offer.
If you have another Offer that you'd like to appear as an Upsell after a Member purchases this Offer, you can set that up in the Upsell tab.
Just choose which Offer you'd like to appear, and add some Upsell Sales Copy, and you're good to go!
Once you're all finished, click the blue save button.