If you would like to integrate your MailChimp account in Kajabi, you can do so by following a few simple steps, as shown below.
- First, click the "Integrations" tab from your Admin Dashboard. The turn on the MailChimp integration.
- After switching MailChimp on, you'll notice that an API Key is required. To obtain this key, you'll need to access your MailChimp account in a new browser tab.
- Click the link for the API Key, then you will be prompted to log into your MailChimp account. After you log in, copy the API Key.
- After finding your API Key, you'll need to copy it, then navigate back to your Kajabi tab in the browser and paste it in the MailChimp integration then Save.
- Now, in order to integrate with a form, you'll need to create a list in MailChimp, then obtain the "List ID". Click the Lists tab at the top of your MailChimp Dashboard.
Next, go to the list settings.
- Copy the Unique List ID at the bottom of the list settings
- Now that we have our List ID, let's go back to our Kajabi dashboard. We'll need to create and/or edit a new Opt-in Form to apply this integration. First, go to your Email Marketing tab, then click on the Opt-in Forms tab. Choose your Opt-in Form, then scroll down and see a "Third-Party Integration" section with a drop-down menu. Select MailChimp from our drop-down menu:
- Within your "Third-Party Integration" section, you can now paste your correct "List ID" into the box prompted under the drop-down menu.
Once you enter your List ID, you'll need to click Save. After saving, your MailChimp integration is now set up on your forms!
Connecting MailChimp to Checkout Pages
If you would like to send contacts to MailChimp after a purchase is made, you'll want to connect it to an Offer.
- First, go to your Sales tab, then your Offers tab, and select the appropriate Offer:
- Then, scroll down to the bottom right of the page. Check the box next to send the member to a third party email provider: