To grant new PayPal customers access to an offer on Kajabi after a successful sale, follow the steps in our PayPal-Kajabi integration below. Click on "Use this Zap" to get started!
Note: Before starting with this guide, we will need a PayPal payment button. If you haven't created your PayPal button yet, learn how to create it here.
Connecting PayPal to Zapier
- Once you've selected your PayPal trigger, you'll see a URL for the webhook. Go ahead and click "Copy to Clipboard" for use on PayPal's site.
Now it's time to add the IPN URL to Paypal.
- Click here to access you IPN settings
- Paste the IPN URL then save:
Once you have the IPN saved, Paypal will know where to send the webhook for new purchases.
The next step is to create a filter for this Zap. This will help dictate which offer will be granted when a customer makes a purchase in Paypal.
- Return to the Zapier setup and add a new step:
- Now pick Filter from the app list
- Select Item name from the first box and the text should match exactly
- The last field should be the Item name of the Paypal payment button:
- Paste the Item name in the last field:
Tip: The best way to reduce errors, copy and paste the Item name directly from Paypal.
Once the filter is complete, continue to the next step.
- Select Kajabi for the action step then choose "Grant Access to an Offer":
- Select the Site and Offer, then complete the form with the following fields:
- Finally, name your Zap and enable it by flipping the switch!
Note: PayPal is a premium App, so you'll need to have a paid Zapier subscription to use this Zap.