Disqus is a comment hosting service, and it's super easy to add it to portions of your Kajabi Site and Product pages. In this article, we'll walk you through how to add it to your Blog Posts (the steps are the same for all other templates).
- First, click here to sign up for Disqus.
- In your new Disqus account, click the gear at the top right and select "Add Disqus To Site":
- Then, you'll be brought to the Features page. Scroll to the bottom and click "GET STARTED:
- Next click "I want to install Disqus on my site":
- You'll be asked to fill out some information for your Site Name and Category. Once you're done, click "Create site".
- Then, you'll be asked to select which platform you want to use to display your comments. Click the Universal Code at the bottom.
Copy the code shown in Step 1
- Then, go to your New Kajabi account, click on Website, then Appearance. Once you're there, click the "edit code" button
- Open the Templates folder. In this case, we'll want to put our code in the blog_post.liquid file, as shown below.
- This is where we'll paste the code. Once you've pasted it, click Save.
- Here's what my Blog Post looks like with my shiny new Disqus comments:
Note: If you need assistance installing the widget, click here to send the embed code to our support team to install the widget for you. Include "Disqus Install" in the subject line.