If Kajabi isn't loading and your internet connection is strong, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies. Your browser cache is a repository for stored data that is used to expedite the process of loading web pages. Sometimes outdated cache or cookies can cause errors with the Kajabi and other websites.
Clearing your cache and cookies can prevent bugs with Kajabi and resolve any issues if it not loading. Here's how to clear those out and get Kajabi loaded again if you're using Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click the "more" button.
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data:
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files:
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose "beginning of time" to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.