Although Kajabi was not specifically designed to sell physical product or event tickets, it is possible for you to use Kajabi to do so. You can sell an event in Kajabi by creating a new product on your site.
Note: Since Kajabi is not designed with the same structure and functionality as an e-commerce platform, using an e-commerce website may be more suitable if you are selling several different products at large volumes.
- Start by creating a new product. Search "create product" from your Kajabi Assistant
- Enter the title and description for the event or product:
Tip: You can add a post if you want to add additional details, a PDF to download, how long shipping will take, hotel info, or any other important details.
Step 2: Create a new offer
- Follow this guide to create a new offer
Once the new offer is created, we will need to add the address and phone number fields to the form on the checkout page.
- Click the "Edit Checkout" button on the offer dashboard
- Next, click the "Extra Contact Info" section from the settings on the left:
Now you can add any necessary information that you will need to gather from the customer.
- If you are selling a physical product, check the box to collect physical address and phone number.
Tip: Need to gather shirt size? Add a custom field to the checkout form.
- Once you are done adding the field to the form, Save.
- You will see the field and complete checkout form in the preview plan on the right.
When members purchase your physical product, you can export that information for address collection.
- To export your customers' addresses, go to the Offers tab, then click Export under the menu for the offer.
To share the offer with potential customers, share the offer checkout URL from the checkout tab of the offer settings or create a sales page and to add the product to your store!