Product access settings allow you to control when and how long a new member will access a product. These settings are great if you want to resell a course or if you want to provide limited time access to an offer.
Learn how to customize Product Access below.
- To reach the Product Access settings for a product, search for the offer from your Kajabi Assistant:
- Next, you will be taken to the offer dashboard, click the Edit Details button:
- The Product Access settings will be located on the right panel.
- Open each item's settings by clicking the checkbox:
Begin access at a specific date
Adding an access start date will allow you to pre-sell a course and have everyone gain access to the content at the same time.
- First, enable the setting by checking the box
- Then add a start date, you can click the box to open the calendar or type in the date.
Note: Pay close attention to the help text. As this will provide the details or exactly when your members will be given access.
Restrict access to a specific amount of days
This setting will restrict your new member's access to a specific number of days.
- First, check the box for the setting, then add the number of days to the box:
- Once you've added your settings, click the Save button in the top right corner.