This guide will explain several different tasks that can be performed after an offer is purchased. The offer settings layout provides convenient access to after purchase settings within one page. Learn the details of after purchase settings below.
- To reach the Product Access settings for a product, search for the offer from your Kajabi Assistant:
- Next, you will be taken to the offer dashboard, click the Edit Details button:
- The After Purchase settings will be located on the right panel:
List of after purchase settings:
Subscribe the member to an email sequence
This setting allows you to automatically the member to an email sequence.
- First, check the box, then select the sequence from the drop-down.
Give an affiliate commission
This setting allows you to set an affiliate commission for the offer. This way you affiliate is credited the specified percentage with affiliate tracking.
- Check the box, then add the percentage about to the box
Add a tag to the member
This setting allows you to tag members who purchase the offer. Tagged members can be associated with your marketing email campaigns, broadcasts, and automation.
- First, check the box, then select the tag from the drop-down.
- If the tag doesn't exist, click the "create a new tag" button.
Register the member to an event
This setting allows you to register your new members to an upcoming event. Coming Soon!
Send a notification to your team
Enable this setting to be notified via email when someone purchases the offer
Tip: Add multiple emails by hitting the tab/enter key after each email.
Send the member to a third party email provider
This setting allows you to integrate the offer with a third party email provider. This way you can send the customers information to one of your integrated services.
Send the member to a thank you page
This setting allows you to create a custom thank you page for the offer. The member will be redirected to this thank you page after the offer has been successfully purchased.
- First, select the default thank you page template or a landing page form the drop-down:
- If you select the default thank you page, you can customize the body text.
- Selecting a landing page will redirect to that specified page.
Note: If you don't click the checkbox next to "Send the member to a thank you page" they will then be taken to the default page, which is the library.