If you want to embed your Youtube Live Stream, Youtube requires that you have a linked Adsense account. Follow this guide to learn how to setup and link your Adsense account.
- First, Click here to create your Adsense account
- Follow the guide until you reach the embed code.
- Click "Copy code":
Next, open the custom code for your Website theme.
- Click the Website tab
- Open the menu for the theme
- Click "Edit Code"
- Paste the code from Adsense right after the
<head>tag in the "theme.liquid" file:
- Return to Adsense, check the box, then click "I've pasted the code into my site"
- On the next page, you will see that your site has been sent for review.
Note: After you’ve applied for an AdSense account, you’ll get a response that accounts are under review and will take up to 3 days for approval. However, Google Help informed us that AdSense applications from YouTube are usually reviewed within 48 hours.
Check the progress
- Click here to check the Progress
- When it's complete, you should see a green checkmark next to Adsense:
Once your Adsense account has been approved, you will be clear to embed your youtube live video.