Follow this guide to learn how to create a survey or quiz.
- First, click the Assessments tab from your Admin Dashboard:
- Now, set a title for the assessment and a brief description.
- If you want this assessment to be a quiz, check the box, then set a passing grade.
- Once you save the Assessment, you will be taken to the assessment editor.
- Much like the theme editors, you can click on an element to edit it.
- This tab allows you to change the Assessment title, description and passing grade.
- You can also check the box if you want to subscribe them to a sequence after they complete the assessment.
Change the text that is displayed as your members interact with the assessment.
- Click "Add Question" to add more questions to your assessment.
- With multiple choice and multiple selection questions, you can select the correct answer
- You can also tag members based on the answer they select
- Once you save your assessment, it will be ready for your members.
- At the completion of the assessment, the results will be displayed for your member:
To view the review the overall results of an assessment, click the "Results" tab at the top right of the assessment editor: