If a member of yours contacts you and wants to cancel their subscription, they can accomplish this themselves within the settings of their dashboard.
- When the member clicks on Settings, they'll be able to access the Credit Card Info tab.
- Once in the Credit Card Info tab, they'll be prompted with two options.
- Members will have the option to Remove Card & Cancel All Subscriptions or Cancel a single subscription.
- Once in the Credit Card Info tab, they'll be prompted with two choices.
- The two options will be to either Remove Card & Cancel All Subscriptions or Cancel a single subscription.
- When they click 'Remove my card & cancel all my subscriptions' they'll be asked to confirm their choice.
- This choice will cancel ALL subscriptions on your site, and remove access to all products within those subscriptions.
- Once here, they can cancel a single subscription, or they can remove their card and cancel their subscriptions.
- If they want to cancel a single subscription, they can do so by clicking the blue box.
- Once they click on Cancel a Subscription, they will be prompted with a 'No take me back' or 'Cancel this subscription.'
Members will continue to have access to their product(s) up until their next scheduled billing date.