- Are you noticing your Affiliates aren't getting credit, or the wrong Affiliate is getting credit? If so, don't worry as this isn't a system glitch.
- Below, we are going to highlight the reasons behind this and what you can do to prevent this in the future:
- The purchaser didn't buy within 30 days of clicking the link.
- The purchaser ended up purchasing using a different web browser, or a different computer/device.
- Purchaser clicked a different affiliate link, which overrides the initial link.
- The affiliates all met in an office and used the same computer to get their affiliate links and send out. This is very common and the prior affiliate accidently forgot to logout, meaning the next affiliate in line shared another affiliates link.
- Make sure to edit the offer, click the checkout tab and enable affiliates for the particular offer.
PRO TIP: Have each affiliate use their own computer/device when getting/sharing their affiliate link.