- Your Kajabi Website SubDomain: Found in your Settings Tab
- Your Custom Domain: Found in your Settings > Custom Domain Tab (if applicable)
- The Kajabi Checkout Domain: checkout.newkajabi.com (Everyone uses this URL)
Already have an account?
If you already have a Google Analytics account, choose it from the Property drop-down list on your GA Admin Dashboard. Next, add your Tracking ID to your Kajabi Integrations tab and skip to this step.
New to Google Analytics?
If you do not yet have a Google Analytics account, you can sign up here and follow the next steps.
- First, Create a new property from within your Google Analytics Admin:
- Next, add your Website's Name, your Website's Custom Domain (if applicable) or your .mykajabi Subdomain, and your Industry Category.
- Type your Website's name exactly as it appears in your Kajabi account
- Type only your domain name, without "www" or "https"
- Then, click "Get Tracking ID"
- On the next page, Copy your new Tracking ID and navigate to your Integrations tab in your Kajabi account.
- In your Kajabi account, navigate to your Integrations tab. Toggle your Google Analytics integration to ON, paste your Tracking ID in the given field and click Save:
- Navigate back in the Goggle Analytics admin:
- Click View Settings:
- Click Copy View:
- Click Copy View once again to confirm:
- Next, click Filters:
- Click Add Filter:
- On the next page (see example below):
- Give it a Filter Name
- Under “Filter Type”, click Custom.
- Choose “Advanced” from the listed options
- In these fields, fill them with the options given in bold below:
- Field A -> Extract A
- Select Hostname and type (.*)
- Field B -> Extract B
- Select Request URI and type (.*)
- Output To -> Constructor
- Select Request URI and type $A1$B1
- Click Save
- Navigate back to your Google Analytics Admin , click Tracking Info, then select Referral Exclusion List:
- Click Add Referral Exclusion:
- Add your website domain. Ex: ducksquack.com, ducksquack.mykajabi.com
- Click Create
- Click Add Referral Exclusion again
- Add the Kajabi Checkout domain: checkout.newkajabi.com
- Click Create
- While it is not necessary, if you are using a custom domain, we recommend that you also add your Kajabi subdomain (.mykajabi.com) to the Referral Exclusion List.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your account to use Kajabi's Cross-Domain Tracking for your site. Get ready to see your members' full sessions all in one place!
Tip: Google Analytics could take up to 12 - 24 hours to fully update. Allow a full day to view the changes in your Dashboard.