Note: Click here to see Googles Fonts
Google Fonts can be added to Website Themes, Product Themes and Landing Page Themes. This guide focuses on the Website Theme, but if you are adding to a Landing Page or Product, make sure to start the process in the respective tab.
- First navigate to your Website Tab:
- Next, click on the 3 dots next to your Premier theme and choose "Edit Code":
- Click to open the Config folder:
- Click to open settings_schema.json:
- Scroll to line 24 to find the Typography section:
Note: These line number may be different depending on your current settings
- Notice the closed brackets on lines 51 and 60:
- Adding your font to the upper brackets will add your font as an option for the normal text on your site. Adding your font to the lower brackets will add your font as an option for the Header text on your site. If you would like to add this font as a Setting for both, make sure to complete the following steps for both places. Now, place your cursor in between the brackets and add curly brackets containing these fields:
- Next, add your font's title to both lines, adding a comma to the end of the first:
- Then click Save and customize your theme using the Settings button:
- Click on your Settings tab:
- Then click on the Typography section:
- Next, choose your new theme from the drop-down menus (They will appear first in the list):
- Click Save and enjoy your new font!